Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wiggin' Out

I'm afraid Joe may have emotionally scarred some innocent little children answering our door like this and yelling, "You kids better stay of my grass!" Our yard is all rocks and dirt right now til we can put in the proper drainage system it requires. He had a big heart tattooed on his breast with 'Holly' written over it that you can't see in this shot. He's so embarrassing!
This is the sweet 80's mullet wig Sterling picked out for Joe for his B-Day. Doesn't he look like the swordsman on The Princess Bride who keeps saying, "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die." He's growing this mostachio out as a dare. I kinda like it cause no one else does.


Poor Ace had to entertain us for a minute and wear Buster's nerd costume glasses!

Chantel and I strikin' a pose. I think she looks good in this wig. (Here are your pics Chantel!)



It is fun to be blonde!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice try on that 'belly' Joe. I think you need to gain a lot more weight to even be close to having a 'belly'.

The Howells said...

bring the wigs to the wedding or your family will be excluded from all pictures.

Baker Family said...

LOVE all the pics!! Ace is a little stud in that picture with the glasses! So funny! I look silly but thanks for posting. I don't know about that hubby of yours though........ Miss you guys!

Tiffany Feger said...

Bring the wigs, Lindsey? Ok, as long as you bring the cute kids. I like their costumes ant their attitudes. Oh, and Good Job on your paino, Buster!