Friday, April 17, 2009

Back to FL

Julie, Lindsey and I with our cousins John Paul and Mark
Lindsey, Julie, Me, Mom, cute Grandpa Davis and Stephen
Stephen, peeking Uncle Glendall, Aunt Marilyn, Mom, Lindsey and Me

So after a fun-filled trip to FL I flew back about 2 weeks later for the funeral of my dear Aunt Janice who very sadly died in a car accident.  She was an amazingly humble, talented, sweet woman of great faith.  I love the memories I have of her and her twinkle-in-her-eye smile.  She will never be forgotten.  She leaves behind a husband, three children and numerous adoring grandchildren and loved ones.  One good thing that came of her passing was that very nearly the whole Davis family came together in FL to attend the funeral.  These are relatives that I hadn't seen for at least TWENTY years.  It was so wonderful to see them again and catch up on our lives.

1 comment:

Tiffany Feger said...

I thought this was you posting when I saw Lindsey's blog first. I was right!
Glad you guys got to come but sorry about the circumstances.

And I like the funny pics of you and Linds (and the crazy fishing ones - Joe and Big Mouth Bass:)