Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happiness

Here are some recent pics of the wee ones. Marlowe is seriously thee sweetest, happiest, most mellow baby girl in this here universe, if I do say so myself. She is just a joy to have around. Her current obsessions are smiling and sleeping which makes for a happy mommy! She doesn't get grumpy very often...maybe that's because I love to hold her and make her smile when she is awake, I'm not sure!
Oh, and Marlowe is also working on adding a third chin by being a wonderful eater! Do you love the Elmo slippers? I think they add so much pizazz to this pic!
Awww, happy baby.
Buster took this pic of Sterling and some sort of albino alligator dragon(?). I thought it was thought provoking.
And here's little Ace man...purveyor of trouble, happy go lucky boy, fit thrower extraordinaire, non-compliant sleeper, hilarious dude, whiner and diner, happy helper, and a man of few words but much pointing and uhhhhhh-ing. Love him!

2 comments:

Becca said...

She is sooo cute! I think she looks like a girl Ace. Hope all is well with you guys. We miss all our St. George friends.

Becca

DON the DAD, DAD-O said...

Holly, wonderful comments and great pics of the little ones. Love you, dad-o