Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pre-Wedding Sitters

Awww, poor Marlowe!
We went up to the Provo/Salt Lake area for Stephen's wedding. Well, the two littlest ones and I went up a few days early to be with Grandmother and Stephen/Stepheni, Linds and Jase, Grandad and Grandma Vicki, etc, etc...the list really could go on and on. I love you ALL! Anyways, we had some shopping to do and Uncey Jason offered to stay in the car with the babies and this is the position he assumed....RUDE. Just messing. Thank you for helping, Jason!
Ace didn't mind it all... Bachelor parties are a whole different story.

This is my sweet Aunt Marilyn who traveled from Arkansas to help and attend the wedding/reception and play with my kids! My camera is on its last leg. It's been abused and mistreated. Hence, the blurry pics. She was entertaining them while we all helped set up for the reception. Thanks Aunt Marilyn!


No comments: