Monday, October 27, 2008

Buster won first place!


Tonight was the awards ceremony for the Reflections Contest at our elementary school. I don't know if it's a nationwide contest but it's basically the students interpretation of the theme which was "Wow..." this year. The students can enter a piece of visual art, literature, photography, or musical composition. Buster wrote a theme song for his Holiday he created a couple of years ago, Big World Day! He worked sooo hard on it and we are so proud of him. The words to his song are...
I walked in the desert, oh, with my friends.
It's a big world, look at the view.
I made up this day.
It's called Big World Day!
Wooooowwwww!
I guess he goes on to Regionals or something now. Go Buster!!
Abby got honorable mention for her story titiled, Year 7000. She did a really great job on it.
I'm trying to get the video clip of him performing his song to upload but it's been over an hour so I will try again tomorrow...

No comments: