Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Party







Our dear friends, the Bakers, had us over for a pumpkin carving party for Family Home Evening last Monday. The kids had a really fun and messy time carving and painting their pumpkins. Sterling is such a clean freak he would not help clean out his pumpkin innards at all. I had to pose him with his hand about to reach into the pumpkin while Buster de-gunked it for him. He did however, carefully paint his pumpkin without much mess. He's a funny kid. Abby was kind enough to paint Ace's tiny pumpkin for him. We also had a donut eating contest that my family dominated at surprisingly. It was a great night and we had so much fun that I felt obligated to return the next morning and help Chantel clean up her lovely home. Thanks Bakers!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

are we completely bad? we didn't even do pumpkins this year! I didn't want to deal with the mess or getting the pumpkins. Cute pumpkins though. They look great.

Baker Family said...

You are so funny! Glad we are your "dear" friends! I just love ya to pieces! Thanks for helping with clean up! Keep up the blogging cuz I'm just so proud.... :)

Tiffany Feger said...

Maybe I should go to or host a pumpkin carving and painting party next year. I always like involving lots of people if I'm having fun. (That's why I insisted Steven help with the carving this year then posted for all to see I guess.) Can you make your pictures bigger since your blog template is wide enough? My default is large and centered but I like how you can write to the side of your pictures.

organic tribe said...

Cute family! Where are you guys living these days? What's up with Julie? I can't believe Lindsey is getting married....WOW time flies!

PEACE!
Bryce