Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birch Bay, WA

After staying in Vancouver for two lovely, city nights we headed down to a quiet time share with Grammy and Tara and the kids in Birch Bay, WA.When the tide was out in the bay you could walk on the sand so far! The kids had a good old time finding sea creatures caught in puddles. They found humongo clams and crabs and fish and a sea anemone! They were in heaven!
Poor skinny Sterling. His shorts kept falling down, it was pretty funny. Here he's holding them up while running to me...with a shark. It's plastic.
Cali and Grammy and Ace didn't come out too far, it was pretty muddy. I ruined my leather flip flops. :(

Humidity does strange things to my hair, at least Ace looks adorable!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

What a fun trip Holly! I love it up in that area! It is sooo beautiful! Your family is just the cutest, including that little bump in your midsection!